Notice of appointment of the date for the exercise of electors’ rights
LLANBADOC COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Financial year ending 31 March 2022
- Date of announcement 13TH JUNE 2022
- Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year ended 31 March 2021, these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
Cllr Jenny Carpenter
Glascoed NP4 0TG
between the hours of 10am and 4pm on Monday to Friday commencing on 4 July 2022 and ending on 29 July 2022
- From 12 September 2022, until the audit has been completed, Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
- the right to question the Auditor General about the accounts.
- the right to attend before the Auditor General and make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the Auditor General. A copy of the written notice must also be given to the council.
The Auditor General can be contacted via: Community Council Audits, Audit Wales, 24 Cathedral Road Cardiff CF11 9LJ or by email at email@example.com.
- The audit is being conducted under the provisions of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004, the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 and the Auditor General for Wales’ Code of Audit Practice.