Emergency Road Closure – Llanbadoc
To all residents and commuters - emergency road closure at Llanbadoc has taken place today with immediate effect;
To plan out your route and see where the closures are taking place please click the link below;
Information on the closure from MCC is below;
- The Order shall come into operation on the 13th April 2023 and is expected to be in operation until 21st April 2023.
- The order is necessary for essential BT service works to take place in a safe manner at the location. Reasonable access will be maintained for properties and businesses fronting the affected lengths of road during the period of the closure, as well as pedestrian access.
- The effect of the order will be to temporarily close a section of R102 Oak Ridge to Llanbadoc, Llanbadoc, Monmouthshire.
- A signed diversion route is in place as follows: Coed Chambers Road, Glascoed Lane, R100, A472, R106 Dowlais Brook to Woodside Trading Estate and vice versa.
- This order may be cited as R102 Oak Ridge to Llanbadoc, Llanbadoc, Monmouthshire Emergency Traffic Regulation Order 2023.
- By virtue of Section 16(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 a person who contravenes a restriction or prohibition imposed under Section 14 of the Act shall be guilty of an offence.