Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Open Temporary COVID-19 Testing Unit in Abergavenny
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is opening a mobile COVID-19 testing in Abergavenny, the temporary facility will be based at Abergavenny Youth and Community Centre (NP7 5TN).
The mobile testing unit will make it easier for people in Abergavenny and the surrounding areas to access a COVID-19 test.
If you feel unwell, or have symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) (a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell, please call 119 or visit www.gov.wales to book a test.
Remember, you can book a test with other symptoms if you feel generally unwell too. These additional symptoms include:
- Flu-like symptoms including aching or painful muscles, excessive tiredness, persistent headache, runny nose or blocked nose, persistent sneezing, sore throat and/or hoarseness, shortness of breath or wheezing, or generally feeling unwell.
Aneurin Bevan Health Board now have more than fourteen testing facilities across their health board area, and getting a test is quicker, easier and more convenient than ever. With results in most cases returned within 24 hours.
Opening on Tuesday 25 May 2021, the testing facility is open from 9am until 5pm 7 days a week. Located at: Abergavenny Youth and Community centre.121 Park Cres, Abergavenny NP7 5TN
- The test is done in 5 minutes
- Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
- Please do not use public transport
- Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
- Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
- There are stringent measures in place to protect both you and our staff at the testing site.
- Booking required.
Call 119 to book or visit www.gov.wales.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119